For the pupose of promoting a non-punitive reporting policy, ARIES has created an anonymous IHDR form which provides employees, contractors, customers, and vendors with a medium for submitting potentially sensitive IHDRs.
The only information sent to ARIES' SMS committee is the information that is entered into the IHDR form.
It is important to note that the IHDR form cannot be submited anonymously by employees or contractors when any conditions requiring a mandatory event report are met. These conditions are outlined below:
- An event involves an injury or illness to any individual actively participating in ARIES activities that requires follow-up medical attention, a change in regular duties, or results in any missed time.
- An event involves a compromise of the security of any individual actively participating in ARIES activities including, but not limited to, threats of violence, criminal activity, or terrorism.
- An event involves damage to company, private, or public property including, but not limited to, aircraft, airport facilities, airport equipment, vehicles, accommodations, dwellings, road facilities, spare parts, or tools.
- An event involves a non-conformance with the CARs.
- An event involves a breach in the Criminal Code of Canada or any applicable international criminal laws.
- An event involves a breach of the Canada Labour Code, the Controlled Goods Regulations, the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, international export/import controls, or any other legislation that is applicable to ARIES' activities.
- An event involves a fine or punishment being levied by a domestic or international government body for any reason.
- An identified event has cuased recognizable damage to ARIES reputation.
- An identified event which is external to ARIES activities but that involves direct interation from individuals who are actively participating in ARIES activities. For example, a group of ARIES employees comes to the aid of public strangers that have been involved in a vehicle accident.
- An identified event invovles a near-miss that could have potentially resulted in any of the above criteria.
- An identified hazard or deficiency exists that could reasonably result in any of the above criteria.
Further information about filing an IHDR can be found in ARIES' SMS Manual.
There are two different character groupings in the captcha.
You must enter each of those character groupings into the input field and separate them with a space.
One of the groupings of characters that you see is taken from a book that Google is trying to digitize.
This grouping of characters is one that Google's optical character recognition software is having difficulty reading.
By accurately typing in that character grouping, including punctuation, you are helping to create a digitized copy of a book.
Because this grouping of characters is taken from a text that Google is trying to scan,
it will sometimes contain characters that you do not have on your keyboard.
If you encounter a character grouping like this, hit the "Get another CAPTCHA" link to get a new captcha to solve.
The other grouping of characters is one generated by Google and distorted to make it difficult for computer programs to read.
There is no consistent order in which the two types of groupings appear.